It’s time to register for Fall 2020 dance classes!
Note: Our studio policies have changed, including refund and withdrawal policies, closures and online learning, and COVID-19 policies. Please make sure to read and review the updated policies before agreeing.
COVID-19 policies are in place, please make sure to review the DanceWorks Kenora COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan. For in-person classes there is an expectation that dancers be able to follow directions and maintain distance throughout class, please keep this in mind when making the decision to register. Some classes will also be available with an online option, please make sure you are registering correctly for in-person or online depending on your preference.
Priority registration will open at 12:01am on Monday, August 17 for current students and families that filled out the Fall 2020 survey. Registration will open to the public at 12:00 noon on Friday, August 21.
Registration fee and first payment is required to confirm your spot for Fall session classes. Full payment required for mini session classes.
There is a max of 6 dancers in any group and classes will require a minimum of 3 (preferably 4) to run.
Notes on our COVID-19 class procedures:
- Masks are to be worn when entering and exiting the building but can be taken off while dancing. The teacher may ask for masks to be worn for portions of class if students are able to wear them.
- Drop-off and pick-up only. Studio will open approximately 5 minutes before class and the teacher will greet dancers at the green door.
- Dancers will sanitize their hands when they enter and place their shoes and personal belongings in a bin and then proceed to one of the marked dance spots on the floor. If working at the barre each dancer will have their own distanced spot.
- Teachers will wear masks at class start and end times and at times during class where they may be subject to reduced distance. They may remove their mask when standing in their own distanced dance square.
- At the end of class dancers will put their masks back on and take their bins through to the art studio where they can put their shoes on and wait for their parents to arrive for pick-up.
- We have had a UV Air Purifier installed in the studio HVAC to improve air quality.
- There will be cleaning done frequently throughout the day with all major touch points being cleaned between groups.