Register for 2022 – 2023 Dance Classes
Priority registration for returning families runs from August 1 to 10, 2022. Registration for our 2022 – 2023 dance year opens to the public on August 11, 2022.
New Dancers & Families
Register through the online web registration form.
You will be asked to provide contact information, select classes, and agree to the studio policies.
Returning Dancers & Families
Enroll for classes, review your account, or update contact or billing information through the DanceWorks Kenora portal.
Use the “forgot password” link or contact the studio if you are having trouble logging in.
Pay attention when registering as DanceWorks Kenora classes run for different session lengths from full year to mini-sessions. Registration is a commitment to the session, please review the policies for information on payment policies, withdrawals, and more.
- Full year classes run for 8.5 months, from September to mid May.
- Fall session runs for 4 months, from September to December.
- Winter session runs for 4 months from January to mid May.
- Spring session runs late May to the end of June.
- Summer session classes and camps run in July and August.
- Mini-sessions generally run for 4 to 9 weeks and specific dates for each class will be listed in the class details.