Registration is open for 2018-2019 Full Year Classes and 2018 Fall session classes.
Returning students have priority registration starting on July 5th and new students can register beginning on July 15.
Early bird discounts apply until July 31st.
Register through the online web registration form.
Enroll, view, and update their account through the DanceWorks Kenora portal.
If you haven’t logged into the portal previously please use the “forgot password” link along with your registered email in order to be sent your login information for the first time.
If you have questions please contact Erin at email@example.com.
DanceWorks Kenora classes run for different session lengths from full year to mini-sessions. Registration is a commitment to the session, please review the policies for information on payment policies, withdrawals, and more.
- Full year classes run for 9 months, from September to mid May.
- Fall session runs for 4 months, from September to December.
- Winter session runs for 5 months from January to mid May.
- Spring session runs late May to the end of June.
- Summer session classes and camps run in July and August.
- Mini-sessions generally run for 4 to 8 weeks and specific dates for each class will be listed in the class details.