Multiple Class Discounts
Multi-class discounts apply to families or individuals registered in more than one class per session.
- 2nd class receives 10% off
- 3rd class receives 15% off
- 4th class receives 20% off
- 5th class or more receives 25% off
*A non-refundable registration fee of $30 will be applied once per year per family. This fee will be charged at the time of enrollment for all Full Year, Fall, and Winter registrations. Registration fees are waived for all Spring/Summer classes or camps.
Our fees are all-inclusive so there are no surprise costs as the year progresses. In addition to the class time our tuition fees for all performance classes include:
- Costume rental
- Participation in the DWK Year-End Recital
- Participation in the Kenora District Festival of the Arts
- Digital copy of the class photo
- Digital download of the Recital DVD
The only additional costs required of families are the required dancewear and shoes for class (please see the Dress Code). Optional additional costs to families include tickets to attend Festival and Recital performances and any extra class or individual dance photos.
Pricing for each class can be found in the detailed class listing table. It is also listed in the online registration form and in your portal account. You can access these from the Registration page or the Quick Links on each page.
- Full Year and Session based classes are listed with the installment amount as most dance families choose to pay using the installment option. The full tuition is listed within the class description.
- Mini-session classes run for 6-9 weeks and are not charged the $30 membership fee. The full tuition amount is listed and is payable at the time of registration.
- HST is charged on all tuition fees.
Full year and session based classes can be paid via installments or paid in full at registration. Payment can be made via credit card, e-transfer, cheque, or cash. Registration is a commitment to pay the entire tuition amount for the length of the class session
The first installment plus the registration fee is due at the time of registration. The remaining installments are due on the 5th of the following months. For example, a registration received in August for a Fall Session class will pay the first installment payment + the $30 registration fee at the time of enrollment. They will then pay the next installments on October 5, November 5, and December 5.
DanceWorks Kenora recognizes that the cost of dance classes can be prohibitive for some families. Our multi-class discounts and early bird registration discounts along with the monthly payment options are designed to assist families in managing the costs.
Read more at the Financial Support page.