Registration is now open for Fall 2018 and Full Year 2018-19 dance classes.
Returning students have priority registration starting on July 5 and new students can register beginning July 15.
Early bird savings of 5% off all tuition fees apply until July 31, 2018. Multi-class discounts always apply.
1. View the Schedule
- The schedule and a list of important studio dates are always up to date at the Class Schedule page.
2. Read about Class Styles and Levels
- Review the level descriptions and read about the different styles of dance at the Class Descriptions & Levels page.
- Past students should check for their class placement on their family portal page.
3. Register Online
- New students can register online by following the links from the online web registration form.
- Current families or students should enroll, view, and update their account info by logging in to the DanceWorks Kenora portal. If you haven’t logged into the portal previously please use the “forgot password” link along with your registered email in order to be sent your login information for the first time.
DanceWorks Kenora will also be at Kenora’s Mass Registration event..
This is a great time to come down and see what activities are offered in Kenora and learn more about our classes and our studio. The online registration process is the same regardless of whether you come down in person or register online from home or work but if you are having any trouble registering we can help you through the process at mass registration.