Registration for Full Year and Fall session will open on August 5, 2016 for current or previous DWK students. Open registration begins on August 12, 2016. Early bird-rate applies to registrations received by August 25, 2016.
1. View the Schedule
- The schedule and a list of important studio dates are always up to date at the Class Schedule page.
2. Read about Class Styles and Levels
- Review the level descriptions and read about the different styles of dance at the Class Descriptions & Levels page.
- Past students should check for their class placement on their family portal page.
3. Register Online
- New students can register online by following the links from the online registration class schedule page.
- Current families or students should enroll, view, and update their account info by logging in to the DanceWorks Kenora portal. If you haven’t logged into the portal previously please use the “forgot password” link along with your registered email in order to be sent your login information for the first time.