1. Dancers and staff must not attend the studio if they have symptoms or are sick.
Online class remains an option whenever it is needed. Notify the studio with as much notice as possible if you will be taking class online.
2. Everyone entering DanceWorks Kenora must agree with, and follow, our “COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan“. Available below or by downloading the pdf. This plan may change at any time – an up to date version will always be posted on this page and at the studio. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The health and safety of our studio and our community is a shared responsibility. Let’s all continue to do our part to keep our community safe and healthy.
Thank you for staying vigilant with following all best practices in the studio, at work/school, and in your day-to-day life. Your efforts make a difference to our community and our region.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan
as of May 28, 2022
Everyone entering DanceWorks Kenora must agree with, and follow, our COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan.
This plan may change at any time – an up to date version will always be posted at the studio and at danceworkskenora.com – if you have any questions please contact the studio at email@example.com or by calling or texting 807-464-3666.
Illness & Attendance
- If experiencing any symptoms dancers and staff should not attend in-person classes at the studio and should seek medical guidance and testing as recommended. Dancers and staff must follow guidance regarding return to activity after feeling unwell.
- Anyone that begins to develop symptoms while at the studio will be kept separated until their guardian or emergency contact can pick them up.
- Dancers that are unable to attend in person or who wish to do a make-up class may make arrangements to attend a class virtually instead.
- Food and beverage sharing is discouraged. Students should bring their own, clearly identified or labelled, water bottle and food/snacks (no peanuts).
Masks / Face Coverings
- Masks are optional for dancers and instructors while inside the dance studio.
Lobby & Studio Access
- Drop-off and pick-up only. The lobby, bathrooms, and studio will be limited to students, teachers, and any other staff.
Drop-off & Dismissal
- Students will enter through the green studio door and will exit through the glass doors (on the art studio side of the building).
- Students will sanitize their hands when they enter and place their personal belongings in a bin. When class finishes students will carry their bin to the exit area.
- Please be mindful of our neighbouring businesses and their ability to use the parking lot when you park for drop-off and pick-up or if you are waiting in your vehicle during your dancer’s class.
- The studio will be cleaned regularly and any shared items will be cleaned after each use.
- The studio has a standalone HEPA air purifier as well as a UV air purifier in the HVAC system to help improve air quality. The HVAC filters will also be changed regularly and when possible, the studio door will be open to increase fresh air in the studio.