1. Dancers and staff must not attend the studio if they have symptoms or are sick. Dancers should not attend in-person for 5 days after a positive test (regardless of symptoms).
Dancers that are unable to attend in person may attend class virtually or may make arrangements to attend make-up classes once able to return to the studio.
2. Everyone entering DanceWorks Kenora must agree with, and follow, our “COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan“. Available below or by downloading the pdf. This plan may change at any time – an up to date version will always be posted on this page and at the studio. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The health and safety of our studio and our community is a shared responsibility. Let’s all continue to do our part to keep our community safe and healthy.
Thank you for staying vigilant with following all best practices in the studio, at work/school, and in your day-to-day life. Your efforts make a difference to our community and our region.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan
as of September 14, 2022
Everyone entering DanceWorks Kenora must agree with, and follow, our COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan.
We reserve the right to modify these policies or the structure of our programming at any time based on evolving information. An up to date version of this plan will always be posted at the studio and at danceworkskenora.com. If you have any questions please contact the studio at email@example.com or by calling or texting 807-464-3666.
Illness & Attendance
- If experiencing any symptoms dancers and staff should not attend in-person classes at the studio. Please take any illness symptoms seriously, and have the dancer rest and rehydrate rather than pushing through and participating when feeling unwell.
- Dancers and staff must follow studio guidance regarding return to activity.
- Dancers should not attend in-person for 5 days after a positive test (regardless of symptoms).
- Dancers are asked to wear a mask on their return to the studio until 10 days after a positive test.
- Anyone that begins to develop symptoms while at the studio will be kept separated until their guardian or emergency contact can pick them up.
- Dancers that are unable to attend in person may attend class virtually or may make arrangements to attend make-up classes once able to return to the studio.
Masks / Face Coverings
- Masks are optional inside the dance studio.
- We request that dancers/staff who are recovering from COVID (10 days since positive test or symptoms began) or who have a current COVID case in their household wear a mask during class.
Lobby & Studio Access
- We will be continuing to reduce congestion in our small entrance areas and recommend all parents/guardians drop-off and pick-up at the door unless a dancer requires assistance inside the studio.
- Students will enter through the green studio door and will exit through the glass doors (on the art studio side of the building).
- Students will place their personal belongings in a bin when they enter and will carry the bin and any personal belongings to the exit area when class finishes.
- The studio will be cleaned regularly and any shared items will be cleaned after each use.
- The studio has a standalone HEPA air purifier as well as a UV air purifier in the HVAC system to help improve air quality. The HVAC filters will also be changed regularly and when needed the studio door will be open to increase fresh air in the studio.