Hi dance families,
Thank you all for your patience as we have adapted to the COVID-19 situation. Normally, we would collect the costumes from each dancer after the evening show of our Year-End Recital but this year is obviously a bit different. The drop-off times for costumes and the procedures that we will follow to make sure this happens safely are listed below. Please try to bring your costumes back during these times. If necessary a second round of times will be arranged. Reminder: Unreturned or damaged costumes will result in a costume replacement fee of $80 (plus HST) for each costume.
Costume Return Procedures
- Make sure you have all parts of the costume including any accessories.
(Do not return tights if they were provided with the costume).
- Pull in to the parking spots in front of the building. Stay in your vehicle.
- Ms. Erin will be at the studio and waiting by the green door (if she’s not there, please wait a moment or call/text 807-464-3666).
- Ms. Erin will bring a box to your vehicle for you to put the costume in and will take your name to check off the return.
- If another vehicle or drop-off is happening please wait patiently in your vehicle.
(Please be mindful of the traffic flow in our parking area and be sure not to block our neighbouring businesses.)
Costume Return Times
- Wednesday, May 27 – 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Thursday, May 28 – 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Friday, May 29 – 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Reminder: Unreturned or damaged costumes will result in a costume replacement fee of $80 (plus HST) for each costume.